2017 Taste at the Lake | October 14
So much to do at Taste at the Lake!
- Sample a variety of foods from many food vendors and restaurants
- The Crappie Masters Tournament and weigh in will be televised from the South Shore location and our event!
- Carlyle Pumpkin Patch has been moved to our venue this year!
- Live Bands performing all day!! (Stay tuned for updates!)
- Pumpkin Patch Kids Photos – provided by Unforgettable Photography by Anna
- Trick or Treat 5K – Walk or run along a jack-o-lantern lighted path before dark and get a bag of goodies along the way. Fun for kids and adults!
- Yoga and Caramel Apple Mimosas – provided by Breathe and Bend Yoga at 10am
- Lots of inflatables for the kids to play on
- Craft Vendors scattered throughout the event to browse and shop.
- MORE COMING SOON!
- 8:00AM – 9:00AM: Registration Begins for Kids Fishing Rodeo by Crappie Masters
- 9:00AM – 10:30AM: Fishing Begins
- 10:00AM: Yoga & Caramel Apple Mimosas
- 11:00AM: Food, Vendors, and 5K Registration Begin
- 11:00AM – 7:00PM: Pumpkin Patch Starts
- 11:00AM – 8:00PM: Food and Craft Vendors
- 4:30PM: Weigh-In for Crappie Masters
- 5:00PM: 5K Begins!
- 11:00AM – 3:00PM: Mark London
- 3:00PM – 7:00PM: Lydia Dall
- 7:30PM – 11:30PM: Soul Circus
2017 Outdoorsman Show at the FishHouse | September 16-17
Interested in Sponsoring or Being a Vendor for the 2017 Outdoorsman Show?
Current 2017 Outdoorsman Show Vendors
- The Fishhouse will be hosting a Crazy Quail Shoot up to 5 shooters at a time and 25 shots a round!
- Cabelas is sponsoring a youth duck calling contest and a BB gun range.
- Alpine Shop is providing complimentary kayak rides and will raffle off a Yeti.
- Harley Davidson will be giving away free stuff all weekend! Plus, you have the opportunity to play bags.
- Trenton Sportsman Club will be sponsoring a fishing derby Saturday & Sunday for the youth.
- The BowShed will be sponsoring 3D Bow Shooting.
- FredBird will also be coming out Saturday.
Country Bob’s Wildgame Cook-off
Saturday, September 16th
Register by September 8th – $40/team (Late registration $50/team)
Tons of prizes and giveaways!
1st place $375 Booze Block
2nd Place $250 Booze Block
People’s Choice $375 Booze Block